Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nicknames.....

I was reminiscing over all the nicknames I have called my kids over the years and thought I would share a few..........
Rykers nicknames- Rykee roo, Rykes, Bubbas, Boo, Mister moo moo, and his latest nickname bugga. He always tells me "mom i'm your bugga"
Violets nicknames so far- Vy vy, miss violet, sissa, sissa cat moo moo, miss moo moo, and Gary always calls her moose.
Isn't it funny the nicknames we come up with?
I remember my Dad telling me he called me pee-pod and called my sister pooken-heimer when we were little. It must run in the family all of these nicknames.
I write them here because I want to remember them in case I ever lose memory of it. I had a hard time remembering all of Rykers (sad huh?) and I am sure he is missing more than a few
of the cute little pet names we used to call him.


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love these names. Your such a cute mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete