Thursday, March 11, 2010

Messes and Mustaches....

The mess....

This is what happens when you give a little lady

like Violet

Chocolate Ice cream

She is a lover of chocolate just like her momma

The mustache

This young man loves a good mustache

He chose this as his prize at

Boondocks
My little comedian

The dog

Is pretty darn cute I decided I love him

My kids love him too ecspecially violet

He's her new best buddy

I just love Rykers morning hair

and Ripley's crazy tounge in this picture

Just had to throw in this cute picture of my kiddos
in their batman shirts sharing their favorite snack


6 comments:

  1. Ryker cracks me up with his mustache! Your kids are so cute! Little puppy is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryker's personality is so funny. Violet's messy face reminds of Foster after he eats every meal. Violet is such a sweetie. Someday.. she will have freedom from her hair pulling boyfriend and they will be best buds. I love the pic of Rykes with cute little Ripley, and the one of them with batman shirts. Such darling kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinkin' cute bree! i love their batman shirts. batman is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! Your kids are soooo cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete