Thursday, April 1, 2010

My muse.........

Gary is seriously funnyHe came home from work the other day and informed me
he made an online purchase
So I was thinking something big & expensive
I was about to scold him
& then he told me he only spent $20 bucks
He said a man at work smelled like gingerbread and
he wanted to smell like that too
so he found a cologne online that smells like these:
Sugar cookie
Brownie

and last but not least graham cracker
what can I say? The man definently keeps it interesting
and he has unique qualities
I can tell you this I am probably going to be hungry
all of the time with gary's new man stench
I probably could have got him a spray bottle
at bath & body works that smells just like his new cologne
but that's why he is so funny and I like to laugh


3 comments:

  1. he is so funny! at least he wants to smell good.

    *oh and I was talking to Mystie and I think we should have a craft night once a month...let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how we love Gary. He is always making us laugh. I think that is the coolest idea ever! My mom has a lotion that smells like pine trees, and it smells so good!
    Mike just told me that he misses hanging out with you guys.. Please play with us again!
    Love ya! We need to have crepe night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously awesome! You'll have to let me know how they turn out...

    ReplyDelete