Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Frosty Abadian

This is what being a kid in Utah is all about! Building snowmen and playing in the snow. The kids and I had such a good time making this snowman. It brought me back to the days when I was a kid. It was one of the best days I have had in a long time. Ryker and Violet swinging in the snow. It was such a beautiful sunny day.
Our trampoline was covered and we were trying to throw the snow off. We didn't get it all off but we sure had fun.
Ryker wanted a beard on our Frosty so we grabbed some twigs from our bushes and stuck them in his chin.Violet loves the snow! This is really the first year we have really played with her in the snow and she loved it! She didn't want to go back inside.
I just loved playing with my kids in the snow. It was such a great day and one of those days I never want to forget.

Frosty Abadian

1 comment:

  1. Your such a good Mama! I love your Frosty.. Lets get the boys together this week. Hopefully by the end of the week Bridger will be over his sickness.

    ReplyDelete