Saturday, April 9, 2011

New beginnings....

Yep, we finally did it! We bought our very own place. We are excited to have something to call our own. Here is the moving truck we used. Can I just say moving is not very fun. Good thing it will be the last time in a really, really long while! Ryker couldn't have been happier in that moving truck, he thought it was awesome. He wanted to keep it forever. Here is a glimpse at part of our house. We moved to Syracuse way out west, and we like it pretty good so far.
The people that lived here before planted all of these beautiful spring flowers! I also see some tulips coming up (my fav)

Ryker had a singing and dancing thing at school. He was singing the song weeks before. It was the dinosaur boogie and he did great! He might just be a natural.


He also got bearemy from school. He has been waiting all school year. He had fun with bearemy reading books and snuggling in bed.

Miss Vi, lets just say this girl is into every possible thing that is forbidden at her age of 2 years! This sneaky little lady got into my makeup and did a number on herself. Isn't she lovely?

She has her sweet snuggly side too. Here she is with her best friend in the whole wide world.

Little miss princess loves snackin, dress up, cookies, and makin messes!

Jonah roo, this little fella is such a delight his smile is so sweet. I just love that dimple and can't get enough of his chubbiness. So scrumptious!

My little shnookums and his kissable lips!

Gary and I celebrated our 5th anniversary March 25th. My we have come a long way. It has been an awesome journey and I look forward to another five years with this guy.

Gary has been ever so busy as usual. He deserves a vacation soon. If he's not working or doing homework he's helping me take care of our munchkins or cleaning. They have a pretty good Dad!

Wrestlin with Dad.

Gary and I on our anniversary.

Me-Things have been busy! I feel like I say this everytime. Adjusting to three kids has been an undertaking to say the least. Moving has sent us into a whole nother world of crazy. I feel like a clown trying to juggle it all.

I wish I could be super mom with an extra pair arms and super lightning speed....


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your new place! I am also excited to meet your cute little boy! I can't believe I haven't met him yet... Let me know if you need any help with the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you aren't in the ward any more but I am glad that you found such a great place. If you need anything let me know, I would be happy to help with the kids if you need a break or anything else.

    ReplyDelete