Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random things that make me Happy....

Making our very own personal pizza's for dinner,These beauties in our yard,













I just can't wait for these fruit trees to grow me some fruit!



Gary's tomato, mozerella, and basil sandwiches. With a touch of balsamic vinagerette and olive oil these babies will make your taste buds dance.



The basil comes from our very own basil plant. YUM.



My gardener.



We planted 2 pepper plants, kale, 2 tomato plants, yellow zuchinni, green zuchinni, cucumbers, eggplant, honeydew melon, watermelon, cilantro, basil, and a row of corn. Can't wait to watch it all grow!



Meet the ugly baby.



She is loved by few.



Violet has really taken a liking to ugly baby so Granny Fran and Poppa Tod let her take her home. I am glad my little Violet doesn't love only the beautiful things in life because the uglies need love too.



Speaking of babies this handsome guy has the best rolie polie legs ever!



Dinner time makes me happy. These two goofies make it a show always and I love to watch.






Funny how simple things can make you smile......

7 comments:

  1. You are going to have yourself a little grocery store in your backyard. I'm jealous of your garden and fruit trees. I need to start one. That doll is really scary. Estella loves this scary looking doll that my mom has at her house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree this post is adorable and makes me smile! I hope your all doing well. I would love to visit you soon! It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree you just made my day by catching up on your wonderful family! I want to come and see your new home. The ugly baby comment I think is the best thing ever!! I miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling post. darling family. love the ugly baby. love the cute rolly baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st: That sandwich makes my mouth water! What a great cook you married!
    2nd: Your garden looks amazing! I bet it keeps you guys so busy!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abadian's your blog is awesome and I love all the cute pics. (Annie just discovered that Ugly baby was missing when she saw her on your blog........she said she may have to break in one night and steal it back, she thinks it belongs on the top of our Christmas tree....very wrong.)

    I'm coming over for one of Gary's mouth dancing sandwiches, let me know when he makes them again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll teach you how to bottle this year. I have all the equiptment. All you need are the bottles.
    I love ugly baby! Where the heck did you pick it up? Looks like it came from another country. I wonder what the baby they created it after looks like now.
    I love your blog. I love you. Andi.

    ReplyDelete