Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall splendor!

I am in love with fall.


I love the color. I love the cooler temperature.


Did I mention I love the color?


Here are some of my favorite pictures of this fall.....



Vi vi and I had a girls day out to the Black Island farms.


I look forward to many more girls day outings with my little lady!



Vi loved the cow.
This was a warm sunny fall day in our backyard. Our tree was starting to shed it's red-orange leaves and the kids were discovering the wonderful joy of playing in a big pile of leaves! Ahh to be a kid again.....



















The mountains are my favorite place to be in the fall time.


This is where we get to admire all of the beautiful leaves
and my kids get to run around and be in the great outdoors!















We went a little early in the year looking for some fall color.


We didn't see any but I managed to snap this cute picture of Ryker!


Just look at that face. He's so cute!


One of my favorites. Nothing beats pumpkin pickin' with the family!


Jonah discovered his love for Wagons...so cute!



The brothers.



Vi with good buds Bridger and Foster at the Black Islands patch.





















Fall is the best! It's a time of comfort and family and being warm inside while soft white snowflakes start to fall outside of your window bringing with it the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment