Thursday, January 5, 2012

Firsts...

Jonah had his very first Birthday. It's amazes me how much he has grown in just one short year.
I am so blessed to have this little special man in my life. One year goes by in a blink of an eye!
Here he is now! He keeps me on my toes. He loves to climb every surface in our house. He finds it thrilling to be dangerous these days. Our little one year old!

On his Birthday Gary brought home a bunch of balloons. Jonah was captivated by them!
We had our very own celebration. His favorite part was most definitely being able to dig his little hands into his very own cake!

I love the cool whip beard in this picture that Jonah is sporting!
We also visited the aquarium for our little guy's Birthday.
He loved looking at all of the coloful fish!
This is too cute, he was doing a backbend trying to look at all of the fish!
We saw all sorts of amazing sea creatures including sharks, sea horses. an octopus, penguins, sting rays, and this sea turtle!
Ryker and Violet looking at the Jellyfish. We had an amazing time at the aquarium.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Jonah Gabriel!
Here was another first, Ryker lost his very first tooth on Jonah's birthday! It was super wriggly and bugging him. I gave him a little pep talk and told him to pull it out on his own. He did!
We also had an awesome time Ice skating for our very first time as a family!
Ryker was able to do it on his own after some practice with his Dad!

Violet loved Ice Skating. Luckily Aunt Summer was there to help me keep her from falling! She wanted to be on the ice the whole time!


1 comment: