Thursday, May 24, 2012

Occasions to remember.

  Ryker's last soccer game.
 It was so much fun to watch the kids run through this
banner and receive their trophies with their names on them.
 This kid is turning into an active boy. He no longer plays with toys or super heroes. I have had a basket in his room full of toys and he rarely touches them I guess it's time to move them downstairs. SAD I miss the days hearing him play buzz lightyear and Woody in his room. He used to get so into it, he wouldn't even notice when I peeked in on him. Now, he spends his days with friends catching snakes in our backyard and riding bikes. He will be 7 in a few days. I can't believe it! I love him so much. I know he was sent to me for a reason and he made me into a better person.
 Violet and I had a princess day. My sister Annie is runnning for Miss Syracuse and they held this, "day for a princess" for one of their fundraisers. We invited some neighbor friends. The girls got to meet the fairy godmother (below), they got treats, made wands, decorated magic mirrors, got their hair done, and wore their princess dresses. They loved it!
 Vi also had her very first haircut. I was just holding on to that baby hair! I am so glad we cut it, it looks so much better. My cousin Harmony did a great job and Violet and I had a fun girl night getting our hair done together!
 I love these bangs Harmony cut on her. They frame her cute face so well.
 Oh Jonah, he is such a cute little man. He makes me laugh all of the time these days and he can be quite a handful. He loves wearing his sister's princess shoes around the house.
 Jonah's janitorial services are amazing, Ha! Not really he just loves the broom though. It is one of the few things that will entertain him for more than 60 seconds.
 He looks like a baby cherub angel when he sleeps.
 He has learned many new words. Some of my favorites are: WOW! and Thank You! He says these words so animated. It is super cute.
Lastly, but not least, Poppa Bill got baptized. Gary was able to baptize him. It was the first person he ever baptized so it was a pretty neat experience. Poppa Bill is a great Grandpa and always has been, we are lucky to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment