Sunday, October 14, 2012

Primary program

Ever heard the phrase "take a picture it will last longer" That is exactly what I did on this morning that I had just a few minutes to spare before church. Which was a miracle in itself because we are always in a hurry with our 9 am church time. Even more a miracle, it was Gary's guard weekend so I got these kiddos in their fancies and ready by myself before 9am. For some that might not be such a big deal, but for me getting 3 kids bathed, fed, hair combed, teeth brushed, socks and shoes found and put on, not to mention the bag that needs to be packed with snacks and activities for these youngsters, this can be quite an uphill battle. So I was pleasantly surprised on this particular morning we were all ready and out the door with a few minutes to spare.
One of my favorite sacrament meetings was happening that morning, the primary program. All of the cute primary kids get to sing all of the songs they have learned and say a short part in the microphone. Jonah didn't have a part, he is still in Nursery. But here he is in his cute little gettup lookin spiffy!
Grandma jen came and watched him so I could help the primary kids if they forgot their parts. I was amazed that all of them did so well!
 Ryker's part was
" Through Jesus Christs example I have learned to be kind and to choose the right"
He nailed it. We practiced alot at home in funny voices to help him remember.
Look at this handsome young boy.
 Violet got to sing Jesus wants me for a sunbeam with the other sunbeams.
They were all so cute!
 She got the cutest I can be honest headband from church and she was totally acting like a ninja for the afternoon. I love this spunky little lady!
I love church and that my kids get to learn about Jesus and his great example.

No comments:

Post a Comment