Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sparkly things....

Here are a couple of pictures from my 27th Birthday (yes I am officially in my late 20's-yikes)My dear sweet husband went out of his way to make the day extra special for me. We stayed at the Marriott in downtown Salt Lake and we took our sweet kiddos with us.

The kids loved swimming!
and watching beauty and the beast before bed.
Gare bear surprised me with a birthday dinner at PF Changs with most of my family there waiting. It was super sweet they were all hiding behind their menus so I couldn't see them until we walked right up to the table!

After some orange peel chicken and chocolate dessert we all went to the temple lights. I love the temple grounds during this time of year all lit up and sparkly.

Look at all of those pretty lights!

Me and my mom

Ryker looking so serious and me looking so pregnant!

Little Violet admiring the manger scene.

My sweet husband who made me feel special on my birthday, and that can be quite a task when your birthday falls on december 20th five days before christmas! I love this man!

Here is the birthday present he got me. He put it underneath my pillow so I could wake up to it!

I have needed a new ring for sometime now to go along with my engagement band and I was eyeing this square sparkler. He was paying attention and went and got it for me. I feel very blessed to have such a sweet man as my husband this was definently the best birthday out of all 27 of them.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Love the ring very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete