Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Miss Violet turns 2 and other news...

Just a warning these first two pictures are random but I felt they were blogworthy.

This is Gary's cankle injury he did this standing up while sledding down a hill 1 week after he came home! It is an official sprain and he had to use crutches or a cane to walk and get around. It is finally healing up a bit thankfully but he still limps around. So to all sledders out there be careful!

If you need something to do for family night hit up the Layton lights we did and it was some good times!MIss Violet turns 2!

We had a Jammies and breakfast party for her with some friends. Here are my kiddos in their footsie pajamas!

We had a super delish & super easy doughnut cake for her.
Miss Vi with her friends opening some presents!
Eating a super yummy egg bake breakfast made by her Dad!
and painting her ornament! It was a fun little party for her and we were able to be in our jammies all day! It was nice and relaxing.

Here is our after party party doing what we Abadians do best these days just a bunch of relaxin'! There's really not much else we can do with one sprained ankle and me being 38 weeks preggo!

I really do love this picture. I layed down after a little after party clean-up and here comes ripley to be spooned by me. Next thing I know here comes Violet to be spooned by Ripley! It was a triple spoon! We all had a nice long nap.

Violet's actual birthday was on a Sunday so here she is the next morning opening her birthday gifts from us. I think she is getting the hang of this birthday stuff and loving it!



Also I just found out I am dialated to a 2 and little Jonah will be here on December 28th. It's all scheduled! I am so excited to meet my little christmas baby!

Happy Holidays!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well good luck with the new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the injuries that happen while sledding. gordon broke his tailbone. boys...theyre crazy! so excited for the arrival of little jonah! can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree, I always enjoy reading your blog & seeing all the cute pictures! I love your family! Violet & Ryker are getting SO BIG! I need to see you guys soon! Exciting news about little Jonah too! I hope all is well in the Abadian household.

    ReplyDelete