Saturday, June 2, 2012

My 7 year old.

Ryker, here is how we celebrated your seventh year with us. We went to the castle park, and as per tradition, made you your very own specialized cupcakes. This year you wanted chocolate, pirate cupcakes, with blue frosting. We celebrated with lots of family and people that love you dearly. You and your cousins had great fun playing in the hollow by the park. I loved watching you laugh, play, and smile with all of our family. We love you so much little boy. I am so glad that heavenly father sent you to me. You are my anchor, my heart, and my joy. Happy Birthday sweet child of mine!




P.S. You scared the dickens out of us when you first jumped on your birthday surprise! Only one crash and now you handle your vespa like a pro. Now all you need is a messenger bag :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ryker! He is such a cute kid. I love that he got a scooter! You guys are awesome parents. I loved looking at your Vegas pictures too. It looked like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute but the vespa would scare me to bits!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete