Sunday, June 17, 2012

"World's Greatest Dad"

Wish I could find a mug that reads "World's Greatest Dad" like they used to have in the old days, because this guy deserves one to remind him how great he is. He isn't in town this Father's day to celebrate with us. "He's workin hard to make us money," this is the phrase I tell my kids when he is away. He does travel alot for his jobs. When I look back on the 6 years we have been married, there are many memories of Gary and how much he sacrificed so that our little family could have what we needed.  He is a wonderful provider, and he makes the moments he has with us count. I love you Gary, thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to our family. We can't wait to make snow cones with you when you come home! In our eyes you are the "World's Greatest Dad!"







Oh yeah, and thanks for making me laugh....alot.

1 comment: