Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas 2009






Here's to a much needed update......


CHRISTMAS was absolutely wonderful! I don't know who was more excited for christmas morning to come me or my kids. I woke up in the wee hours of the morn and couldn't go back to sleep. I was so excited to give the kids their presents. Ryker got everything on his list and Violet was just happy with the crinkly wrapping paper, even though she did get her share of goodies. Gary got me an Edward doll from the movie Twilight! Ha! The funny thing is I was wearing a Team Edward shirt on christmas morning that Gary's cute sister Gloria gave to me for my birthday. Anyhow the rest of the day was great too. We went to Gary's family's house and had ham & yummy food for lunch. then off to my mom's for ham again and more fattening things for dinner yum! It was a pretty relaxing, kick back, christmas with the Abadians this year which was much needed. I also got to spend a little more time with Gary because he had his holiday break from school (so nice!)






No comments:

Post a Comment