Thursday, January 28, 2010

My hero and the piggytailed princess....

My little Hero

I keep wondering when he will

grow out of this dress up phase

I am going to miss all of his characters

Some good friends and I made these capes for our boys

Ryker wanted a Robin one

I am quite proud of my handiwork and the boys have

been Loving them

Violet is getting really good at walking
and as you can see she also
Climbs onto our kitchen table
she got herself a nice taste of my breakfast

That little Cutie pieLittle miss violet's hair can finally fit into

Piggytails

I adore them.

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress ups AND the piggy tails!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree,

    I LOVE your son. I love the super hero outfits!!! It is nice to see some of my sisters friends and watch there families.
    {JESS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!!! Love that Ryker and Bridger are still dressing up. What a fun stage! And I absolutely love Violets piggytails!!! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bree how I adore your kids! They are just so dang adorable how could I not! I love Ryker's cape and Violet's pig-tails. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete