Monday, January 18, 2010

The Crush.

Ryker has the hots for Daphne off of scooby doo! There hasn't been a day that's gone by where he hasn't talked about her. He always tells me "I love that girl in purple" or "she's my favorite". Gary said it all started when they watched a beach episode of scooby doo and Daphne along with the rest of the gang were in their swimwear. He's like dad I love that girl in the purple swimsuit. Gary was teasing him and said "you mean the one in the orange swimsuit with the glasses" (velma). I guess Ryker got pretty angry with Gary after that. Hee hee hee! Hey at least he has good taste right?

2 comments:

  1. That is so hilarious! What a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your new posts. Your such a fun and great person. I also love that Ryker loves watching the kissing scenes in spiderman. what a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete