Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cabin Fun!

Our family has recently made it a fun tradition to visit this beautiful place thanks to my Dad's friend who lends us his cabin, 4 wheelers, motorcycle, and this year his jeep to cruise around in. All I gotta say is that I need to find me a friend like that.

Violet making her cute face.
Crue, Ryker, and Violet playing in the jeep.
Ryker really loves the outdoors.
Ryker always wants to have his shirt off lately it's hilarious. It must be a boy thing

Papa Tod and Vi in the hammock.

My favorite tree.

This pond is absolutely beautiful and the kids had a great time playing in it.

Violet

Nothin but blue skies and buttcrack (Hee hee! Had to put that one in here.)

Pond critters.

My little explorer.

Ryker couldn't get enough of the fourwheelers! He had a blast.

Ryker and I.

Violet and I by the campfire.

My little daredevil.

I loved the beautiful scenery up there and to think it's all just up farmington canyon.

I loved looking up and seeing all of the tall trees!

Also nothing beats a good campfire!



We are getting ready to say goodbye to the summer days and this was a great way to do it. Ryker will be starting kindergarten and he has already started soccer. I must say I am very excited for fall I don't know why maybe because I will be reuniting with a certain someone that I love and miss!

1 comment:

  1. Normally I think Violet looks just like Gary, but in that top picture she looks exactly like you!

    ReplyDelete