Monday, August 2, 2010

What to do with all of these sunny days.



These are just a few cute pictures I have collected over the last few weeks. As you can see in my shadow my belly has grown. Gary and I found out we are having a baby BOY. We are certainly excited to meet the third and final addition to our family!Ryker, Me, and Violet.


Me and my little brother Dallen.

Ryker pullin his pirate face.

Vi

Violet on the sandy shores of pineview.

Ryker and I

Violet with something munchy in her mouth and I.

We took a trip to Lagoon with my stepmom and sistah's. Here is violet tired as can be all tuckered out after lagoona beach!

See the thrill on this kids face? He was in hog heaven!

Same with this lil munchkin as soon as she woke up she really took to the rides like a pro. She was so stinkin cute.

Ryker with cousin Crue.

Violet with cousin Crue.

We stayed at Lagoon until it closed! We were all deliriously tired to say the least.


And then there's the days we spend at home and Violet gets to play with her best friend Ripley!

3 comments:

  1. Bree!!! I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congrats!!! Thats awesome, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been having some fun this summer!! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree- love the pics! I especially love the shadow one of your cute belly. I'm thankful were friends..

    ReplyDelete