Monday, August 30, 2010

Ripley lovin' and Ryker's first day of Kindergarten!

I love this dog!! We were out in our backyard playing with Ripley and we discovered that he loves bubbles just as much as Ryker and Violet do. He was going nuts! It was good times for all of us.
I love these kiddos!
To me Ripley's body language in this picture is saying "please ryker blow me some more bubbles!"
Not only was he chasing them, he was also eating them. It was hilarious!
He's really getting crazy in this photo!

We love our bubble eating, soccer playing dog!

Can't you see it in their eyes? Violet and Ripley are smitten with one another! I don't know what they would do without eachother.


Violet loves a good foot lickin' from Ripley. Who wouldn't?

My little Soccer player!! I can't tell you how much fun it was to see this little guy play his first game! He is such a character. He was always in super hero mode on the field. There's never a dull moment with Ryker.

Not only did my little man have his first game, he also started his first day of kindergarten! It was a rainy day but that didn't dull his enthusiasm.

My little stud.

He had a great time! He's so funny he was all excited that his teacher sent him home with homework! Let's just hope he keeps that excitement for homework for the rest of his life!

It turns out i'm not made of stone. I am not ready to let this little guy grow up yet. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was cradling him in my arms as a baby and now he is off to school and playing soccer. I wish I could push a pause button and keep him little just a bit longer. But I guess I can't, so i'll have to cherish every moment I have with my sweet babies because they just grow up too darn fast!

1 comment:

  1. Ripley is the cutest dog! It looks like he is smiling in that first pic. Ryker look so grown up going to Kindergarten. It truly is sad how fast these kiddos grow up!

    ReplyDelete