Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recent October Adventures.

Who says this kind of stuff is just for kids? This was our UEA weekend, we went to the Black Islands Harvest Farms in Syracuse, and to the Zoo. I seriously was having a good time in all of that dried corn. I was the only adult in there it was awesome and therapeutic!Aunt summy, Violet and Ryker sittin' on some massive pupmkins.
Ryker, Violet, Me, and don't forget baby J he is getting really serious about this growing business all you have to do is take a look at my midsection!
Ryker helping his little sis not be afraid of the tube.
SEE-SAW

More dried corn adventures!

Ryker was making corn angels.

Myself, and my little sister summer.

Ryker haulin' down the ginormous slide.

The llamas.

One of these fellas bit me in my attempt to feed it some grass.

The Hogle Zoo.

We love to go in the fall, not too hot, not too cold, and the animals seem to be in good spirits.

This crocodile sure was!

My little chick-a-dee in her eggshell.

Little beauty

Rykes in his turtle shell

Vi on her caterpillar

The carousel ride

Ryker and cute friend Avery! This was there "I love monkeys face"

Cute little munchkins

and finally the gorillas (my favorite)

Happy UEA weekend!



Four more weeks until Gary gets home!!

2 comments:

  1. You look so great Bree! Violet is getting so big! That's exciting that Gary gets back in 4 weeks. We are planning on doing Thanksgiving at my house, I hope you guys can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post bree! i love that you're in the corn and then you see a picture of Violet in the corn...like mother like daughter! that picture of Ryker helping Violet not be scared of the tube is precious! love your cute little family and can't wait for Gary to be back home.

    ReplyDelete